The SC ATE National Resource Center for Engineering Technology provides support to faculty engaged in improving engineering technology education.
SC ATE provides links to affordable faculty development opportunities across the nation through the SC ATE homepage professional development clearinghouse.
In addition, SC ATE services and support activities include:
- Training presentations for faculty in two-year colleges
- Assistance for high school technical and career programs
- High quality teaching materials - Take a look
- Access to national resources for ET education.
and www.neteconline.org are excellent sources of manufacturing
and engineering technology educational materials and
- For help in finding additional resources,
- Directories of ATE faculty mentors in mathematics, communications, science, and engineering technology
- Latest research and information about best practices in teaching and learning
- Recruitment strategies
- Project management and evaluation
- Problem-based learning and interdisciplinary curriculum development
- Teamwork among faculty and students